Tuesday 9 August 2011

First post - Making the Watchman...

Photobucket
The riots in London are so depressing and weirdly chime with all the bizarre end-times reading I've been doing. So to cheer us up take a look at this Chick Tract Parody on Lovecraft. Genius (taken from rationalwiki )...
I was thinking of having some Lovecraft in this and now I am certain! Work it out tomorrow!
Another exciting thing I have found is "I wish we'd all been ready" by Larry Norman, there are loads of versions of this including one by Sir Cliff. I loved this song when I was a kid, weridly I still do, when I was a kid it was all about being chosen whilst everyone else died! Mu ha ha ha! Now it's the beautiful and weird apocalyptic imagery it leaves us with. Also we'd get the place to ourselves!
Check out these two terrifying videos!
Larry Norman (with a really scary video!)

Sir Cliff (Wants us to die!)

I've taken a groovy instrumental break from Cliff and turned it into this (reminds me of a Shamen track "Scientas " off Boss Drum, remember that 90's kids?



I Wish We'd All Been Ready - Soundscape by Music for Zombies

No comments:

Post a Comment